Sunday, March 28, 2010

To add some imagery to your imagination.

As you read about my life and such I thought it would be neat to give you some imagery to paint a picture in your head of what the people look like. I may put a part 2 to this...


















This is me. A total complete wreck. Catastrophe. Whirlwind of Crazy. Megan Disaster.










This is Cecilia. I met her in the 5th grade and we've lost contact loads of times but we're still great friends. I love her to death.










Pictured above is the prettiest little piece of ghetto you ever did see. Katrina Ann Bondra otherwise known as my Lafawnduh. I'm her Shanaynay just in case you were wondering.


























Yeah. More to come...












0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home